Now this is the original mexican guacamole. My comadre Wendy – from Mexico – made it, and was happy to share the recipe with us! “Comadres” in spanish is what godmother and the mother of a child become after the christening – “Compadres” refer to the father and godfather.
- 2 avocados – ripe
- 1 small onion – finely chopped
- 1 tomato – finely chopped
- cilantro – leaves of a few stems, finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon – juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mash the avocado with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and mix well.