- 2 cups corn flakes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 chicken – in pieces
- salt, pepper and garlic powder
Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder over the chicken pieces.
- Place the corn flakes in a large plastic bag and crunch them well with your hands.
- Add the flour.
- Scramble the eggs in a bowl.
- Pass the chicken pieces through the egg batter, and then, one by one, place them in the bag with the corn flakes mix, and shake it/press it a little to cover each piece.
Place the covered pieces on a well oiled baking pan.
- Bake for 45 min at 390ºF (200ºC). Turn the chicken pieces and continue baking for another 45 min or until chicken is well done.