Banana Stracciatella Frozen Yogurt
If you’re tired of buying ice cream at the store, try making your own. Right before serving dinner, I add all the ingredients to the Ice Cream machine, and by the time we’re done eating, it’s ready!
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 banana – mashed
- 1 banana – in slices
- 4 Tablespoons chocolate flakes
- Turn on your Ice Cream machine.
- Start adding the yogurt, then the bananas and then the chocolate flakes.
- Let it run for about 25 minutes.
- Decorate with the sliced bananas.